Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Milk Stands/Doors/Gates/Spools




The husband is finally on the mend at about 75 percent. He constructs the gate for the outside fence and cut's me in a goat door in the front of the building. I am still somewhat apprehensive that the door is wide enough when we have a pregnant doe. Guess we will find that out down the road. He also whips out our first milk stand and it turned out great! Son In Law picked up a few playground spools for the goats and delivered them as well!
I purchased Goat "kibble", goat minerals, probiotic's, baking soda and the rest of the feeders today. We will pick up the rest of the Alfalfa/Hay tomorrow. We are scheduled to visit a fair up north of us this Saturday to meet with a gal from IN that has a doe in milk for sale and possibly a 5 month old we might be interested in from some good lines. Holding my breath as husband has shared his flu bug with me now. Not feeling well at all!




No comments:

Post a Comment