Friday, April 8, 2011

Gizmo Goat Bingo



Gizmo made his third public appearance last night at the Towanda Grade School fundraiser in a round of Goat Bingo. I was told he raised over $1000.00 for the school. The kids were fascinated with him and enjoyed feeding him by hand before we got started. I had to laugh at one city Mom in particular that followed the kids all around with the hand sanitizer. I dunno...maybe there is some new dreaded black lagoon goat disease that has cropped up that I haven't heard about ;-)








With the forecast of torrential rain RIGHT around the corner I held my breath that Gizmo would perform in a timely manner. Visions of walking around a school playground by myself in the rain for hours kept running through my head. The goal was for Gizmo to "deposit" a substantial amount of fertilizer ~three~ different times on the grass where they had spray painted a bingo board. One Mom casually asked me before we got started "Do you know how often they poop...is it like every 10 minutes or so?" Ummm....well.... I guess I never really paid that much attention to that detail. Guess we'll be finding out!


It actually took 20 some strategic like laps around the huge board and only 18 minutes for Gizmo to make his deposits official and garner a BINGO!! Oh Gizmo! I knew you wouldn't let me down. You're such a shit ;-)


I got an additional chuckle at the end...I think the crazed hand sanitation Lady was in charge of "clean up" of the board as well ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment